· Stickhandle and deke to score more goals!
· In a game situation, a player needs to learn how to stickhandle and move the puck around a defending opponent's skates and stick. The Attack Triangle has been and continues to be the best training device for developing this skill which leads to unbelievable dekes and scoring opportunities in game situations.
· With the open "lane" between the simulated skates and extending stick, the Attack Triangle forces players to develop puck movement skills, stickhandling ability and an understanding of passing lanes.
· By using the Attack Triangle at home or in replacement of ordinary cones at practice, players naturally start working on more. reative "moves".
· Designed to challenge players by replicating the positioning of an opponents skates and stick.
· In addition to providing more interaction than cones during practice on ice, the Attack triangle comes equipped with mooring pins which virtually eliminate sliding.
· The Attack Triangle just begs to get beat! Are you up to the challenge?