Bauer Nexus 1000 Griptac Stick 52 Flex (Jr)
· Nexus TRU-Mid flex profile has been engineered to provide a natural release -- softer handle and hosel areas allow for more flexion and, when combined with a stiff middle shaft section, deliver a quick, natural release with power
· Lightweight TeXtreme construction, exclusive to Bauer, is ultra lightweight and is made of strong carbon fiber. It's 20% lighter than conventional carbon, and reduces weight without sacrificing strength.
· Monocomp technology - This industry-leading single molding process ensures product and performance consistency. By removing excess material like overlapping layers, resin, and foam waste, the balance of the stick is improved and overall weight is reduced.
· Power Core 3 blade - This energy absorbent blade core maximizes power and puck 'feel' while the lightweight Aero Foam II heel improves balance and core stabiltiy
· Pure Shot blade profile - The optimized blade profile increases the connection point between the blade-hosel transition of the stick; reducing the amount of blade deflection, or the twisting or opening of the blade while shooting, improving blade control and pinpoint shooting accuracy.
· Square double concave shaft dimensions
· Power profile dual taper
· GRIPTAC grip application